Answer the following 5 questions. Answers should be at least 5-7 sentences in length but no longer than 2 paragraphs for each question. In your answers, be sure to give a clear understanding and example of the topic. Answers should be in your own words and not verbatim of the textbook.
1. Define the social and task dimensions of work relationships and indicate how they can make social relationships among co-workers challenging.
2. Explain what it means that friendships are typically between peers, and give examples of friendships in which this is not true.
3. Define and give examples for each of the emotional, material, and health rewards of strong social relationships.
4. Explain and provide an example of meta-emotion.
5. Through personal examples, briefly explain how emotions are physiological, cognitive, social, and behavioral experiences.